BOYFRIEND JEANS FOR EVERY BUDGET

Good afternoon everyone and happy Friday. Today’s post is on boyfriend jeans, now I might have already mentioned before that at first I really didn’t think they would suit me. But I am not one to shy away from trying things when it comes to fashion. So after wearing them for a while I actually love them.

Such a versatile pair of jeans which can be either styled up or down depending on the occasion. Below I have curated a few of my current favourite boyfriend jeans for every budget. So take a scroll down and let me know if any of them catches your eye!

/ JEANS / TRAINERS / SHIRT Similar / BAG / SUNGLASSES Similar / BELT Similar

Here are a few of my favourite boyfriend jeans which are ALL UNDER £100;

So I have opted to go for a more dressed down approach when it came to styling my boyfriend jeans. My personal favourite is to team a pair of jeans with an oversized crisp white shirt. This combo is a fail safe and always looks great together. Equally you could pair it with a white tee another firm favourite. Next I went for a pair of trainers and this pair that I am wearing is from P448 and they work beautifully with my outfit. Adore the python detailing at the back of the trainers. To complete my look a wore my mirrored aviator style sunglasses and then grabbed my Gucci bag. JEANS UNDER £250;

For those of you who love to wear boyfriend jeans and are looking for something to invest in and a pair of jeans that you can wear year after year well here are a few that are UNDER £400;

When it comes to the dressed down approach of styling a pair of boyfriend jeans I like to style mine with a pair of trainers like I mentioned earlier. However, you could easily style them with some sandals should you choose to do so. Here are a few of my current favourite trainers.

Do you like wearing boyfriend jeans? Which of the above jeans would you choose? Do let me know by leaving a comment.

AD *This post includes affiliate links*

ENSMEBLE

Jeans: AGOLDE Via REVOLVE

Shirt: ZARA Similar

Bag: GUCCI

Trainers: P448

Sunglasses: LE SPECS Similar

Belt: H&M Similar

1. May 8, 2021 / 1:37 am

Beautiful YOU! I love those Revolve jeans. But alas, my retired teacher budget won’t allow me to indulge in a pair. Wish we could try things on at our H&M. Have never bought pants from H&M but really like the boyfriend version you shared from that store. My hubs saw a mannequin wearing button fly dark high waist jeans and a crisp white shirt and swooned over the look. If I show him your photos and post, he’ll no doubt be on the next plane for London!

2. May 8, 2021 / 7:38 am

Ooo, I love a good pair of jeans, especially the boyfriend style. The H&M ones are really nice, with a lovely pair of converse and a back pack, I’d be set for a day of adventures.

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

3. May 8, 2021 / 12:22 pm

I adore boyfriend jeans, they look so amazing!

Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

4. May 8, 2021 / 9:12 pm

Thank you so much for your comment! I’m so glad that you liked my new ins 🙂 Can’t wait to show you new outfits with them 😉 Happy weekend! Kss

♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

5. May 9, 2021 / 2:52 am

Boyfriend jeans look amazing on you! I still don’t know if I can pull them off! I should try to buy one of these affordable pairs and give them a go!

Eileen | yesmissy.com

6. May 9, 2021 / 1:11 pm

I have never heard of Frame denim before, but they look incredible!

Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

7. May 9, 2021 / 2:10 pm

I’m a big fan of Tom tailor Jeans and love my new Adidas trainers, I’m wearing with everything at the moment

8. May 10, 2021 / 9:38 am

I love me a good pair of boyfriend jeans! This is such a chic slouchy look!

9. May 10, 2021 / 10:40 am

I’ve recently started loving boyfriend jeans because, you’re right, they’re so versatile and comfortable! I only have a pair – definitely need to add more to the collection 🙂

10. May 10, 2021 / 3:19 pm

I loved the look. This type of jeans is perfect for those who want to try other types of looks.
    xo

11. May 10, 2021 / 10:00 pm

Love how you styled this! I usually go for skinny jeans. But, I wanted to try something different, so I got a pair of blue and white boyfriend jeans a few weeks ago. And, yes…I really enjoyed styling them too.

12. Shauna
    May 11, 2021 / 1:55 am

These are so cute on you! I can never find the right fit for myself, it’s so frustrating! Love this laid back cool look 🙂

Shauna

13. May 11, 2021 / 9:34 am

They look great on you. I’ve always stayed away from this fit too as I didn’t think it was for me at all but you’ve convinced me to branch out a little and try a pair x

Sophie

14. May 11, 2021 / 11:40 am

Love how you styled these…they can be tricky (IMO) and I’ve had to try try again before!

15. May 11, 2021 / 2:48 pm

I love your boyfriend jeans 🙂

You look so very wonderful 🙂

Best Regards

16. May 11, 2021 / 9:40 pm

You wear them well, Lovely! I hardly ever wear jeans these days, but this is a solid outfit.

17. May 12, 2021 / 12:05 am

I’ve never been able to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that look good on me! This is making me want to find a pair! Love this entire look!

Jill – Doused in Pink

18. May 16, 2021 / 2:57 am

Beautiful casual chic look, Lovely! I love how you styled these boyfriend jeans. I’ve never tried boyfriend jeans, preferring a more fitted look, but perhaps I will now. 😉

19. May 16, 2021 / 7:46 am

I love how boyfriend jeans just look so effortless, in a good way. This style really suits you, and as always you look stunning. Now on the hunt for the perfect pair, or maybe I can attempt to make my own!
    Thanks for sharing 🙂
    Aimsy xoxo
    Aimsy’s Antics

20. May 26, 2021 / 7:32 pm

With your beautiful trim figure you can wear any look beautifully and these jeans are no exception! I love that shirt soo much! Very gorgeous lady!

Donna W 🧚🏻‍♀️❤️🐝