Make A Statement With Biker Boots And Fishnet Socks

Good morning everyone, only three more sleeps until Christmas! Today’s post is on making a statement with biker boots and knee high fishnet socks. I am sure you you have heard me say before how much I like to give my outfit a little twist and make it standout.

So with this in mind here is one way I have styled a mini dress to show you all and hopefully give you some inspiration on toughening up a dress with biker books and fishnet socks.

/ DRESS Similar / BOOTS Similar / SOCKS / BAG / SUNGLASSES

MINI DRESSES

I love to wear mini dresses specially white ones, now this beautiful number is from Zara. The dress comes in this intricate textured weave with a semi high neck, long sleeves and has tied bows on the front. The weight of the dress is rather heavy and it looks and feels more expensive then it really is. A great way to make this dress wearable for everyday is to style it down. So here I opted to wear it with my Kurt Geiger biker boots, to give it a twist and make it statement worthy I added these knee high fishnet socks from Swedish Stockings. They are sustainable and environmentally friendly. Also they look super cool and feel great, so what’s not to love about them!

Next I grabbed my Jacquemus mini black bag and my Maison Alaia sunglasses. To complete my look I wore a red lip in the shade Feels So Grand from M.A.C.

Would you style your dress with biker boots and fishnet sock? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.

AD *This post includes affiliate links*

ENSEMBLE

Dress: ZARA Similar

Boots: KURT GEIGER Similar

Socks: SWEDISH STOCKINGS

Bag: JACQUEMUS

Sunglasses: MAISON ALAIA

1. December 22, 2020 / 11:57 am

Yeah like that! I have socks like that and wear them under a black midi dress and biker boots!

2. December 22, 2020 / 2:12 pm

This looks fabulous! I love that pretty feminine dress and your edgy footwear! The contrast really makes both elements stand out!

3. December 22, 2020 / 3:51 pm

Looking so show-stoppingly gorgeous! The mini dress looks magical paired with the biker boots. Such an eye-catchingly divine look ♥︎

Sophie | soinspo xo

4. December 22, 2020 / 4:18 pm

Such a great outfit! You always look fantastic. I agree that fishnet socks worn with biker boots can look so cool. I saw it one runaway but I cannot remember the designer.

5. December 22, 2020 / 5:29 pm

Such a cool outfit!! You look amazing. I love the texture of your dress!

Miles of smiles,
    Grace

gracefulrags.com

6. December 22, 2020 / 8:18 pm

I’m a huge fan of biker and combat boots!
    I especially like them paired with delicate and very feminine pieces, like you did here!
    You look stunning, dear!
    XO
    S

7. jodie filogomo
    December 22, 2020 / 11:59 pm

Such a edgy and hip way to style this dress Lovely!!! I would wear this in a nanosecond.
    XOOX
    Jodie

8. Shauna
    December 23, 2020 / 2:24 am

I love how you paired the boots with this dress. It’s so chic and edgy! I would never think to pair the two, but you nailed it and look beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Shauna

9. December 23, 2020 / 7:35 am

All these white dresses are super cute! xo

10. December 23, 2020 / 5:54 pm

Well, you look amazing, Lovely, but for us 50+ the knee highs are a bit “old lady” and just make me look like a crazy person who rides the bus, lol. I am totally on board for the biker boots, though!

11. December 23, 2020 / 6:50 pm

I absolutely love the dresses and the combo with biker boots is lush! Thanks for sharing x

12. December 24, 2020 / 1:46 am

Love the mix of feminine and edgy! Such an amazing look! Happy Holidays!

Jill – Doused in Pink

13. December 24, 2020 / 1:54 am

Me encanto el vestido y las botas, saludos:D

14. December 29, 2020 / 3:30 am

WOW!! Love everything about this look. The contrast between the soft, feminine dress and the more masculine, ‘hard’ biker boots with a little bit of flirtatious naughtiness mixed in with the fishnet stockings. I just love the whole look. Just bought and started wearing my first pair of combat boots. Thinking I could replicate this look with them and my fishnet knee highs or maybe some patterned tights? Thank you for thinking out of the box and inspiring me to do the same.

15. January 9, 2021 / 2:11 am

Yup. I still want fishnet socks, 100% due to your inspiration.

xoxo Amanda | theaestheticedge.com