TWENTY ANIMAL PRINT PIECES TO GET YOUR HANDS ON

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Ours wasn’t a good due the news we got regarding our trip to the UK. We have had to postpone our trip to London due to the lockdown restriction. A little disappointed as you can imagine, but I have to look on the upside and be thankful that my family and I are safe and healthy. There is always next year an we are hoping to travel in April 2021. So for now we will continue to enjoy the sun, as I was dreading the cold a little if I am being honest.

Today’s post is on twenty animal print pieces to get your hands on. Some of these items are on sale and at a bargain so do check them out. I am a sucker for leopard print and my collection of pieces is growing. My love for the Zebra print is equally as strong and I find my self gravitating towards them more often.

/ DRESS / BAG / SHOES Similar / SUNGLASSES Similar

TIGER PRINT DRESS

Right let me begin with the dress that I am wearing, it is from Rixo and is in the tiger print. This is my first tiger print piece and I absolutely love it. Not in your traditional tiger print however, this yellow dress is still a statement piece. The Emma dress comes in a midi style and is cut from a fluid silk bold black and yellow tiger print. It also has slit hems to allow the draping skirt some extra room for movement when I walk.

When it came to styling the Emma dress I decided to go with some white shoes, this pair is from Dune London and is a few years old. The white and yellow works so well in my opinion.

Next I grabbed my white cat-eye sunglasses from Illesteva. My bag of choice is this mini black bag from Jacquemus, and completing my look I went for a red bold lip in the shade Feels So Grand from M.A.C.

Which animal print is your favourite? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.

AD *This post includes affiliate links.*

ENSEMBLE

Dress: RIXO

Shoes: DUNE LONDON Similar

Sunglasses: ILLESTEVA Similar

Bag: JACQUEMUS

1. December 21, 2020 / 7:14 am

I love a animal print. Always have loved it especially the leopard print. I hippe too that we can travel in april. Want to go to the UK as soon as possible!

2. December 21, 2020 / 8:05 am

Precioso vestido y queda con los accesorios en blanco, saludos:D

3. December 21, 2020 / 3:05 pm

I’m glad you are in safety, hope soon we all can travel!
    Your dress is stunning!!
    xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

4. December 21, 2020 / 3:05 pm

Hi Lovely!
    Sorry to hear about your trip being postponed. We had hoped to go to Italy this year, and that didn’t happen. I am sure there will be many people traveling when Covid is more controlled.
    I love all kinds of animal prints and wanted this olive/black zebra sweater last yr, but missed it.
    You look sensational in this dress, great color and I love the pleating on the dress. Great bag too!
    Happy Holidays!
    jess xx

5. Shannon Jenkins
    December 21, 2020 / 6:44 pm

That dress is beautiful! I love the print!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

6. December 21, 2020 / 7:50 pm

Oh I am sorry to hear that, a disappointment to be sure. But yes better safe than sorry. Thanks for the round up on these super fun dresses. I love the zebra print one on Net a Porter but is sold out in my size grrr. You look amazing in this yellow frock!

Allie of

7. December 21, 2020 / 9:56 pm

I’m so sorry you can’t travel to London, but the important thing is that all of you are safe.
    Regarding the outfit, I think this dress is stunning and perfect for you and the bag is too cute. Love it.

8. December 21, 2020 / 10:16 pm

Amazing outfit as usual! Everything is going to be fine soon!
    best wishes!

9. December 22, 2020 / 12:04 am

Holy cow!! You look fabulous in this dress. Seems like a magazine shoot! I love animal print and leopard or cheetah are my favorites!

10. December 22, 2020 / 1:44 am

Hiya Lovely, what a beautiful print. I love the yellow colour as well. Most of our leisure travel was cancelled but I did have to business travel for work a couple of times earlier, it wasn’t fun at all. Stay safe!<3
    FASHION TALES

11. December 22, 2020 / 7:55 am

Oh my gosh, that dress is just, it’s stunning! You really suit it. It really is a statement piece, The Emma Dress is just, I need it!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

12. December 22, 2020 / 8:51 am

This outfit looks amazing!
    I miss Summer so badly right now

Love,

Angela

13. December 22, 2020 / 2:16 pm

So many absolutely gorgeous finds.

14. December 23, 2020 / 5:56 pm

I used to have a beautiful vintage tiger print dress from the 1970s, but it fell apart. This is a gorgeous dress – the cat’s eye frames are a nice nod to the cat theme! I am a big animal print fan (I know, you’re totally shocked! ha!), and like ’em all.

15. January 9, 2021 / 2:09 am

Animal print lover over here! The white shoes are very unexpected, and I like them a lot. I would end up wearing black due to the tiger stripes and my brain’s overwhelming need to be matchy-matchy instead of spicing things up. I want to be better about that!

xoxo Amanda | theaestheticedge.com