5 Ways To Style A White Blazer

Good afternoon everyone, today’s post is on five ways to style a white blazer. If you have read my previous posts you will know how much I have been raving on about them. Firstly on how versatile a blazer is and secondly as part of my capsule wardrobe. So take a scroll down to see the different ways I style my white blazer.

/ BLAZER / JEANS / TOP Similar / MULES Similar / BAG / SUNGLASSES Similar /

JEANS

First up is to pair the white blazer with some jeans, this is a great way to elevate a casual attire. Here I am wearing my slouchy style jeans from Zara. Now I will be honest with you I really wasn’t so sure about this slouchy style, I didn’t think it would suit me. I was surprised to say the least and have been loving them since. The addition of the blazer just amps up the look and makes it look that more put together. Such an easy look and one that is great for those days when you want to put in minimum effort.

SLIP DRESS

Moving on and on to styling the white blazer with a slip dress. In my previous post I have styled my slip dress with this same white blazer from the RtA Brand. If you missed it then take a look here. Blazers and slip dresses make the perfect combo in my opinion. Again the blazer smartens up the slip dress for a day time look and for the evening why not drape the blazer over the shoulders for an elegant look.

LEATHER SHORTS

Next and onto styling the blazer with some leather shorts. I love this combo and you will be seeing it in my next blog post and if you cant wait til then, why not head on over to my Instagram account and take a look there. So when it came to styling I opted to style the leather shorts with a shoulder padded tee. I then added my biker boots to toughen up the look and then draped my white blazer over my shoulders. The finishing touches included me wearing my Jacquemus bag crossbody.

TROUSERS

So this would be the obvious choice right?! Blazer and trouser combo, “The suit” in other words. I could easily style my white blazer with a pair of white trousers for that suit look. Or on the other hand maybe go for a coloured pair depending on the occasion and mood. I would personally choose either a straight leg, wide leg or a peg leg pair of trousers. As these would work rather well with my white blazer.

BERMUDA SHORTS

Last but not least styling the blazer with some Bermuda shorts. One way is to go monochromatic, I would choose a pair of white Bermuda shorts a black roll neck jumper and some black knee high boots to complete my look. As for the accessories I would wear my Jaquemus mini bag cross body with my black Rayban sunglasses.

How would you style a white blazer? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.

AD *This post includes affiliate links*

ENSEMBLE

Blazer: RTA

Jeans: ZARA

Top: MANGO Similar

Mules: STAUD Similar

Bag: GUCCI

Sunglasses: ILLESTEVA Similar

1. October 8, 2020 / 1:45 am

These are such great ideas for styling a white blazer! This is a reminder that I really need one in my wardrobe, it really is so versatile.

2. October 8, 2020 / 2:05 am

You look so cute in this outfit – I wore a very similar look in the 80s…only I wore my dad’s old blazer!

3. October 8, 2020 / 3:00 am

What a fun look with the oversized blazer and jeans! I really love blazers and denim together, it’s something I need to wear more often!

Hope that your week is going well 🙂

4. October 8, 2020 / 8:00 am

Such a cool outfit! Love your outfits, sunglass is so cute on you!
    Thanks for sharing

♡————————————————————–♡
    Fashion┊Lifestyle┊Japan ― HappyEsme.com

5. October 8, 2020 / 9:06 am

Nice look . You inspire me

6. Magdalena Maciejowska
    October 8, 2020 / 9:35 am

Great look 🙂
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post – KLIK

7. October 8, 2020 / 11:37 am

Thank you for this ideas! I loved all the outfits

8. October 8, 2020 / 1:10 pm

I love how a white blazer looks with… well, everything! But denim or leather is just perfect!
    You look great, by the way!
    xx

Eli | Curly Style

9. October 8, 2020 / 2:59 pm

Great tips to style a white blazer! It is really a must!
    Love your outfit, so classy and edgy, those jeans and sandals pairing is so effortlessly cool!
    XO
    S

10. October 8, 2020 / 3:26 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas, very informative! I love how you styled your cardigan with slouchy style jeans: fresh, very stylish and sharp!

Tatiana

11. October 8, 2020 / 5:48 pm

Love a white blazer- it’s such a great transition piece, too, because you can add some warmth to a look while keeping the color palette light.

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

12. October 8, 2020 / 5:49 pm

Gorgeous! Loving leather shorts in general and it will be so perfect with a blazer- especially white

XX Angelica

13. October 8, 2020 / 7:29 pm

I love wearing a blazer in a more up-to-date, modern and relaxed way. I really like wearing it with band shirts or shots … Anyway, I loved your look! 🙂

14. October 8, 2020 / 10:03 pm

Me thinks I need a white blazer!! Going to shop your links. LOVE the slouchy/comfy style on you. Those jeans are fabulous. You look like you are ready for a vacation to Monaco or the Seychelles!! Somewhere sophisticated yet beachy.

I am big on top and really dislike wearing a strapless bra which means I generally don’t ‘do’ slip dresses or camisole/spaghetti strap tops. But that look is so softy sexy. Boo!

Eyeing the leather shorts…the ones from H&M? Adorable.

15. jodie filogomo
    October 8, 2020 / 10:13 pm

I love all these ideas to wear a white blazer. Especially with shorts because it seems different and unexpected!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

16. October 9, 2020 / 12:02 am

Love a good white blazer! So versatile all year round.

17. October 9, 2020 / 2:07 am

You are stunning in that white blazer! I’ve always wanted to own one! Maybe when my kids are a bit older!

18. October 9, 2020 / 7:20 pm

This white blazer is so versatile and chic! I love how you styled it with those wide leg pants. I seriously need to invest in a good blazer!

Jill

19. October 9, 2020 / 8:25 pm

Love the whole look:) The jeans with that blazer…super cool!

20. October 13, 2020 / 9:36 pm

My white blazer currently lives in a drawer waiting to be used. I love that crisp and clean look. Now I see how versatile the piece really is.

xoxo Amanda | theaestheticedge.com