Occasion Wear Hats With Merve Bayindir

Good morning everyone today’s post is based around this gorgeous hat. Now if I haven’t mentioned it before well let me tell you know I am an absolute lover of hats, the more unique and quirky they are the better. Now this year I was kindly invited to the races out here in Dubai. Unfortunately it was canceled due to COVID, understandably so, but I couldn’t help feel disappointed! If I had gone then this would have been one of my options to wear for the day.

/ JUMPSUIT Similar / HAT / BAG Similar

BLACK JUMPSUIT

So first up I am wearing this beautiful black jumpsuit from REISS. The jumpsuit has a high neck and a cutout back. The legs are wide in a flared style and the length is just perfect for me when I wear my feels as it skims the floor. I love wearing my trousers and jumpsuits this way especially flared and wide leg ones! I opted for this black jumpsuit as I wanted to continue the black from the hat and I would say it works rather well with the orange.

JOAN

Now lets talk about the piece de resistant, this gorgeous hat from MERVE BAYINDIR. This is the Joan hat dedicated to Joan of Arc – the patron saint of France who successfully led the French to victory at Orleans and made a significant impact during the Hundred Years’ War. I love how all her hats are named after Icons!

The black and orange colour palette creates this beautiful headpiece and makes it instantly striking. The hat comes in this medium black button shape and is half covered in orange embroidery. This is accented by a pair of orange taffeta flowers. Then you have the extending orange quill for the ultimate statement in party and occasion wear!

VINTAGE BAG

Next and here I have opted for this gold vintage clutch this just adds another colour without taking anything away from my hat. The hat is the star of the show and keeping my attire all black does that for sure. Finally for the finishing touch I decided to wear a nude lipstick. This is in the shade Topped With Brandy from M.A.C. with a hint of CHANEL Adrienne in the middle to give my lips that fuller look.

Are you a hat person? Would you consider wearing this to the races, weddings or for any other special occasion? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.

AD *This post includes affiliate link*

ENSMEMBLE

Hat: MERVE BAYINDIR

Jumpsuit: REISS Similar

Clutch: VINTAGE Similar

Lipstick: CHANEL & M.A.C.

• Lovely
      Author
      July 27, 2020 / 10:22 am

Thank you Emily.

xoxo
      Lovely

1. July 14, 2020 / 5:37 pm

This jumpsuit is fabulous and can probably be worn year round which is always a bonus. Love the pop of color the hat brings to the look. xo ~Zia
    thehuntercollector.com

2. July 14, 2020 / 8:57 pm

Okay WOW! That black jumpsuit is absolutely striking! It looks so chic and you look very tall. That is such a fun hat to style it with and I could definitely see you wearing it to the races!

Jill

3. July 15, 2020 / 12:03 pm

I am not a hat person, but I do have a few hats, I just most l don’t like how most of them wrap around my head if that makes sense, but this one does not look like it has that issue, and it’s super cute and reminds my of the hats that the royals wear. You look like a model here, you look beautiful Lovely, great pictures.

4. July 15, 2020 / 2:29 pm

How chic you look, I love the hat, orange and black goes well together. Sorry about the cancellation, like so many things this year. I hope you are doing well : ) xo

5. July 15, 2020 / 8:07 pm

How gorgeous is your hat Lovely! An all in black outfit looks so chic and stylish, the back detail is very stunning too.

xx Simone
    Little Glittery Box

6. July 15, 2020 / 8:09 pm

Beautiful outfit, this hat is perfect for you!!

7. July 15, 2020 / 8:37 pm

I love this hat, it looks great paired with the jumpsuit and that tiny adorable vintage bag. I wish I could wear hats but they never seem to suit me sadly. Great post and photos xx

ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

8. jodie filogomo
    July 15, 2020 / 11:31 pm

I am a hat person, but I don’t have any like this. What a gorgeous statement.
    XOOX
    Jodie

9. July 16, 2020 / 1:44 am

Such a pretty outfit <3 That hat is so lovely with a black jumpsuit! Too bad that the race got cancelled, but there's always another time!

10. Melissa Kacar
    July 16, 2020 / 7:15 am

These photos are so beautiful! That hat is a stunning statement piece!

melissakacar.blogspot.com

11. July 16, 2020 / 2:20 pm

I must admit that I don’t own any statement hats. You really pull this one off well! It makes such a subtle statement with sleek black jumpsuit.

xoxo Amanda | theaestheticedge.com

12. July 18, 2020 / 5:43 am

Oooh! I really like those occasion wear hats. It sucks super classy and perfect for those outing events. It is a bummer that we are in lockdown so we can’t make the most out of our outfits right now. Love your outfit overall!!

Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me