4 Ways To Style Biker Shorts

Good morning everyones, today’s post is on styling biker shorts. Now gone are the days when they were just reserved for hitting the gym in! Nowadays biker shorts are a part of everyday wear, they are so easy and comfortable to wear, making them great for either lounging at home in or going out on errands. Trust me they are not going away anytime soon, specially now that we are in the warmer months.

/ BIKER SHORTS / BLAZER Similar / SHOES / BAG Similar / SUNGLASSES

BIKER SHORTS

So lets begin with my biker shorts which are from Lucas Hugh. There are days that you will see me wearing these shorts with a crop top regardless of weather I am going to do any exercise or not. I tend to find that Biker Shorts accentuate my legs making them look longer and leaner. They are so comfortable, have I said that already?! Well they are! So here are 4 ways to style the Biker Shorts from casual to are more polished and put together look!

BLAZER

Right let me begin with the polished and put together look, the easiest way to do that is to add a blazer in the mix. The blazer I am wearing is from Zara and comes in this oversized style. Love the camel colour with the black biker shorts. I could have easily added a belt to cinch in the waist but at this time I didn’t want to that, I paired my outfit with these peep toe boots from Karen Millen. Monochrome is the key to this look as it keeps everything looking fresh and clean.

SWEATSHIRT

Another way to style the biker shorts would be to style them with an oversized Sweatshirt, perfect for lounging around or hitting the streets. This will look will for sure give you that cool girl vibes, pair the shorts with some sneaker/trainers and you are all set to go!

CARDIGAN

Moving on and one of my favourite ways to style the biker short is to style it with a long oversized cardigan and either a tee or a tank top. This look would be ideal for travelling in, the ultimate comfy/cozy attire.

OVERSIZED T SHIRT

Last but not least the most popular way is to style your Biker Shorts with an oversized tee and some sneaker/trainers for that easy casual look. The oversized tee is great for those who do not want all their assets on show, it’s perfect for covering up. I love an oversized tee with my biker shorts, as they are so easy to wear and great for feeling comfortable yet still looking trendy.

TAN BAG

As for my accessories I grabbed my camel Mango bag and my black Le Specs sunglasses to complete my look.

Have you tried to styling the biker shorts? If so how did you go about styling yours? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.

AD *This post includes affiliate links*

ENSMEBLE

Biker Shorts: LUCAS HUGH

Camel Blazer: ZARA Similar

Boots: KAREN MILLEN Similar

Bag: MANGO Similar

Sunglasses: LE SPECS

Lipstick: M.A.C. TOPPED WITH BRANDY

1. July 1, 2020 / 12:22 pm

Biker shorts can be elegant too, as you just showed! I’ll be trying this combination for sure.
    fleetinggyal.blogspot.com

2. July 1, 2020 / 12:30 pm

Let me tell you I LOVE biker shorts, and have been trying to find a replacement for my old one and haven’t seen anything suitable, so I very much appreciate what you posted here. I would dress them with an oversized shirt so that I look like Videl on Dragon Ball Z though lol. I love how you make biker shorts look so sleek and classy, you look beautiful Lovely <3

3. July 1, 2020 / 9:21 pm

I super love your style wow!!! I love how you styled your biker shorts, amazing…

4. July 2, 2020 / 3:04 am

Why do I picture children running around on a play date when I hear biker shorts?! I feel like they were popular when I was a kid, but this post proves that anyone can pull them off and still be classy. These examples really help!

xoxo Amanda | theaestheticedge.com

5. July 2, 2020 / 7:03 am

Biker shorts aren’t for me but I love your blazer and your bag is so fun too! 🙂

Hope you are having a lovely week! 🙂

6. July 2, 2020 / 2:41 pm

I NEEED BIKER SHORTS NOW !! style inspo
    shy -https://www.shyyshianne.com/

7. Nadine
    July 2, 2020 / 5:00 pm

I love the shorts for exercise! Very useful for yoga!

8. July 2, 2020 / 5:07 pm

This is a cute look. I never thought to wear my biker shorts this way

9. Melissa Cushing
    July 2, 2020 / 6:52 pm

That is such a wonderful way to dress up biker shorts. I never would have thought to pair it with that amazing blazer and high heels…. but it is killer on you! Thank you for the inspiration!

10. July 2, 2020 / 9:11 pm

Luckily I found this post because I JUST bought my first pair of biker shorts and I’m so excited!!!!!

11. July 2, 2020 / 10:40 pm

I know biker’s shorts are for sports only. Now, you took it to a new level by mixing it with other outfit. Such an innovative idea.

12. July 2, 2020 / 10:52 pm

The blazer look with it is really nice. I like that the most. Looks cool with shorts.

13. Amanda
    July 2, 2020 / 11:05 pm

Such an inspirational look with biker shorts! I really love the blazer!

14. July 3, 2020 / 3:49 am

It’s amazing how a nice coat, shoes and accessories can take something that is so casual and really take it up a notch and make it look so chic and classy. I’m impressed!

15. July 3, 2020 / 7:54 am

This style, which I started trying on myself from last year, is one that I love. It looks great on me and now I can’t do without it!

16. July 3, 2020 / 11:51 am

It looks perfectly stunning on you – the bike shorts and that nude blazer. You are so stylish.

17. Agnes
    July 3, 2020 / 12:03 pm

I associate bike shorts with Kim K, haha!

18. Shelby Trent
    July 3, 2020 / 2:04 pm

These looks are so cute! I love how chic it looks. you can style them up or down. Maybe I need a pair!

19. Monidipa
    July 3, 2020 / 2:49 pm

Biker shorts styling with blazer is a great idea. I like your pictures.

20. July 3, 2020 / 4:39 pm

Great tips! I love it with jacket for sure. Biker shorts are so comfortable and remind me of my favorite cycling

21. WorldInEyes
    July 3, 2020 / 5:15 pm

This one is really amazing idea…i especially loved the idea of trying SWEATSHIRT with Biker shorts..that idea is really adorable and very lovely…am glad you shared this with us Thanks indeed…

22. July 3, 2020 / 5:22 pm

What cute ideas! I love how you pulled them all together in different options.

23. July 3, 2020 / 8:39 pm

I never thought about wearing biker shorts but these are some great looks.

24. Sarina
    July 4, 2020 / 8:00 am

I LOVE wearing pants in the summer, but the length of these biker shorts and the way you styled them have converted me. PHENOMENAL.

25. July 4, 2020 / 12:02 pm

High waist biker shorts are both sexy and sporty at the same time. It is good to wear this in summer season for a perfect casual wear.We can also wear on this for winter for formal look attire but don’t forget to wear a blazer 🙂

26. July 4, 2020 / 2:04 pm

Great suggestions. I love the idea of pairing them with an oversized cardigan and a tshirt for travel. Layering during travel is SO important – you never know what you’re going to face as far as temperature is concerned, and you want to be comfortable! Right?

27. Chantal
    July 4, 2020 / 2:24 pm

I would usually use a sweatshirt for biker shorts but I like the blazer look with it. It gives it an artistic feel and brings a contrast to the pieces together. Love the pictures!!!🤗

28. Aditi
    July 4, 2020 / 4:30 pm

I could never imagine wearing biker shorts with a blazer, but looking at your posts every single time, I think I am gaining enough confidence to try out these bold fashion statements. Kudos to you.

29. Following the Rivera
    July 4, 2020 / 4:48 pm

I can’t pull off biker shorts to save my life, but they’re cute on you!

30. Sophia
    July 6, 2020 / 11:14 pm

I love how you styled the biker shorts with the blazer. I would never think of doing that but it looks so goood.

31. July 7, 2020 / 3:40 pm

This is such a cool way to style bike shorts! Never would have thought to do this!